ABOUT FOODS :
1. MYTHS – We all belief that White Potatoes and are unhealthy , and led to Weight Gain .
TRUTH – Potatoes are a nutritious carb , for healthy consumption of Potatoes , consume them in a baked or roasted form .
2. MYTHS – Frozen foods are not good for health as they are not nutritious .
TRUTH- As we know that fresh foods are always a better option but frozen foods are also a good alternative . They are nutritious as well as healthy .
ABOUT ANIMALS :
1. MYTHS – While moving elephants make noise (stamping) .
TRUTH – While moving elephants don’t make any noise .
2. MYTHS – Chameleons change their color to hide themselves from danger .
TRUTHS – Chameleons change their color according to their emotional state .
ABOUT HUMAN BEING :
1. MYTHS – A normal human being uses only 10% of his brain .
TRUTH – When we are asleep , the brain of a human being works at its full capacity .
2. MYTHS – At the stage of adulthood , our brain cells stops growing
TRUTH – Throughout the life of a human being neurons flourish and changes .